Digital Marketing Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
You will be a part of a bright marketing team of 20+ people in a world leading vendor of e-commerce extensions. Amasty is an official partner of Magento Commerce. The company exists for 10 years and more than 230 products were released during this time. Such brands as Munchkin, Mothercare, Rebecca Minkoff and Nespresso successfully implement Amasty solutions.
Apart from developing high-quality products for Magento, Amasty sees its mission in taking part in Global E-commerce growth. Each product developed and maintained by the team leads to growth and evolution of thousands online stores all over the world.
- Confident upper-intermediate level of English and higher
- Strong writing. Experience in blogging, technical and marketing writing in English
- Knowledge of Internet marketing (general understanding and experience in Google Adwords, SEO, blogging, inbound marketing, etc)
- Understanding of methods how to get things done in the most productive way
- Willingness to work according to the high standards for reaching impressive results
- Strong general computer skills, including popular desktop and web apps knowledge
Optional requirements (if you have these skills, it will be a plus)
- Previous experience with any CMS (Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- General understanding of e-commerce business
Here’s what you will be doing at Amasty:
- Presenting our products on the website and making sure they look appealing to our customers (showing product’s key features, thinking of a way to better present the functionality)
- Constant improvement and a/b testing of products pages
Thinking of the best way to present products' demos, screenshots and user guides
Participating in cross-functional teams that generate ideas for marketing strategy and profit growth
Other day-to-day marketing tasks (come and see, because they’re exciting!)
What we offer:
- Free space for ideas and initiatives. We’re always open for communication!
- Stable competitive salary. We strongly believe that great people deserve it .
- Bright and spacious office with great views and 5 minutes away from "Petrovschina" metro station, parking, good coffee, sweet treats and fruit to feed some hungry brains
- Medical insurance for all the employees, covering public and private medical centers services
- Sport expenses coverage and medical insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- A comfortable working desk with a nice chair and a large display
- A friendly team, which is always ready to help, inspire and make great things together